Kyle Woods (10/02/83)), is a Dean's List scholar at
Columbia Union College in
Maryland, USA, pursuing
his Bachelors of Science Degree in Psychology & Respiratory Care,
with Emphasis on Pre-medicine.
One day, Kyle hopes to return home to commit his skills and services and
further contribute to the Health Care system on the island.
In HIS own words
" I am a calm, cool, collected individual; a work in
progress by the Master destined for success and greatness!
Much love and thanks to family, friends and loved ones who has inspired
and encouraged me, so far, throughout my educational career."
"I enjoy surfing the net, chillin' with friends,
watching a good movie, a night out in downtown D.C, and
Columbia Union College (2002-Present)
Expected date of Graduation: April ’07. Bachelors of Science
Degree in Psychology & -- Respiratory Care, Emphasis: Pre-medicine.
- Minor: Biology
Accomplishments at Tertiary
- Dean's List 2002-Present
- The National Dean's List 2005-2006.
- Columbia Union College's Respiratory Care Program (2002-2005).
- Obtained an Associate of Applied Science( AAS) in Respiratory
- Most Outstanding Academic Achievement Award in Respiratory Care.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) by the National Board of
Respiratory Care and is currently in the process of becoming a
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
Lake-Hodge Comprehensive School (1995-2000 & 2000-2002).
- Graduated with passes in History and Sociology.
- Graduated with 5 O-levels.
- Obtained Speech Night Awards ('95-'98).
2005-Present - Resident Assistant for
2004-Present - Computer Lab Assistant
2003-2006 - Morrison Hall Front Desk
Summers of 2002-2006 - Princess Alexandra Hospital
Emergency Medical Services & Accident and Emergency
Columbia Union College::
- Member of the Conquerors Pathfinder Club &
Conquerors Pathfinder Drum Corp.
President of Columbia Union College Caribbean Student
Member of the Black Student Union & the Black Student
Union Gospel Choir.
Delta Sigma Tau (Morrison Hall's Men's Club).
Instructional Tutor for Respiratory Care students.
First Year Experience Leader.
Internships at Washington Adventist Hospital (WAH)
Washington Hospital Center (WHC) and Children's National
Medical Center (CNMC).
- Member of Interact Club -Secretary (2000-2002)
- Member of Literary and Debating Society (2000-2002)
- Member of The School's Choir (1999-2000)